Labels: ,

I cried when Jackson died: Shah Rukh

"I cried, it was since long I cried. My wife and kids also cried," said Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan after hearing about the tragic death of 'King of Pop' Micheal Jackson
.

Describing himself an ardent fan of Jackson, Khan said, "I felt very sad. I had met him. He was a wonderful creation of God," he said.

He was talking to reporters at a ceremony where an Honorary Doctorate was conferred on him by UK's Bedfordshire University.

"The only music I knew or heard during the last three four years is that of Michael Jackson. I don't have any understanding of other western music," Khan said.

"I felt I lost my youth when I heard Michael Jackson pass away," he added. The 50-year-old pop icon who died of a suspected cardiac arrest on June 25 was on the verge of making a much awaited comeback in London.

The concerts were supposed to be Jackson's first public performance announcing his return to the music world after years of staying in reclusion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin