Labels: ,

Angad Haseja is missing his angel


It was shocker news for all the fans of Alekh (Angad Haseja) of Bidaai when the news of his marriage came out. Well now it’s been learnt that this handsome hunk is a father of a daughter too.

“I have a daughter who is nine months old and her name is Vaishnavi. We call her Angel at home,” stated Angad.

Why did you hide this news of being a father? “I never hid the news; it’s just that nobody has asked me about this. Though in an interview for few magazines I have revealed about my daughter,” he adds.

“I really miss her especially when now she is growing up. But then it’s difficult to get the career also, so one has to sacrifice few things for others. All I can say is that Angel has brought in lot of luck for me and I love her a lot,” he converse.

The actor is planning to shift his base in Mumbai. “I’m planning to buy a flat here so that I can call my family. I want to see my daughter rising in front of my eyes,” he concludes.

There is a saying that ‘A daughter is a gift of love’ but for Angad its luck and love both. Isn’t it?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin