Labels: ,

Akshay and Kareena promotes Kabhakht Ishq


Akshay Kumar and Kareena Kapoor starrer film Kambakht Ishq is one of the most awaited flicks of the year. And both Aki and Bebo is leaving no stones unturned to promote the film. Yesterday, the cast and crew along with Hungama digital media held a press conference where the duo spoke at length about their respective characters.

“My character in the film I believe is the most stylish character Indian audiences have ever witnessed,” explains Kareena. She goes on to add, “She is vivacious, smart, arrogant and sexy girl who does not believe in the concept of love as the story of the film goes.” When questions were poured on Akshay, he replied with the most stylish way he could with the martial arts act. Shedding some light on the story and his character in the film, he says, “Kambakht Ishq is a story of ‘Battle of sexes’ and I play someone who is proud of bachelorhood and would not give up anything to give it up.”

Also at the press conference were present the debutant director Sabbir Khan and CEO of Hungama group Neeraj Roy. As far as the promotional strategies are concerned, Kambakht Ishq crew has teamed up with Hungama digital media to bring a unique game where after winning all the levels the fans get the opportunity to win the heart of Kareena. Also, while login on to Hungama.com one can get beauty and stunt tips straight from Kareena and Akshay’s mouth respectively. On which Akshay says, “I hope my fans especially enjoy the stunt tips, but they must all be very careful while doing them.” Kareena further excitedly adds, “I loved sharing my style tips with my fans. I hope all the ladies love all my style tips.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin