Labels: ,

Shibani Kashyap’s connection with Barbie’s 50th Birth Anniversary

Celebrating Barbie’s 50th Birthday Anniversay this year, Shibani Kashyap will wish Barbie in a special way by singing two of the hit Barbie’s songs from the movie Barbie. It is also learnt that, at the same time she will also render songs from her own album and distribute CD’s of the same.



Shibani who is known to set pulses racing with her mesmerizing voice, will enthrall the audience with her favorite numbers like Sajna aa bhi ja and Zinda hoon main says, “Barbie has always been an iconic doll for me. I always feel it is important to dress up well and make a statement. I used to change clothes every two hours myself. I would love to own a Barbie even today as it takes me into my childhood.”

While she is busy celebrating Barbie’s birthday, Shibani is also looking forward to a slew of films ahead for release. “I am waiting for the multiplex and producers strike to be over so that films will be released. I have sung songs for White Feather films The Great Butterfly. I am also planning to release my album. I will be performing live on it all over the country.” informs Shivani.

About her album she says it’s a dance album. “It is happy trendy and groovy music with dark and haunting melodies and a reincarnation track. The album consists of 6 songs.” she concludes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin