Labels: ,

Shahana Goswami gonefor a make over of Basra


Multi popular award winner Rock On girl Shahana Goswami has under gone for a complete make over with her looks for the Bindaas Blue Carpet at IIFA and for her forthcoming venture Basra.



An excited Shahana tells us, “I have got this make over done by Hakim Aalim since I have not had a change as there were other commitments. Now since I will be going for the IIFA as I have been nominated I decided to go in for a change. Not many people will recognize me as they have seen me in a certain way. But this new look makes me look younger. It’s quite crazy.”

Shahana is extremely excited about her forthcoming venture, Basra which is being directed by Navdeep Singh of Manorama Six Feet Under fame and is an espionage thriller titled. Shahana plays the role of a journalist. The film stars Madhavan as a Mumbai cop and Akshaye Khanna as an investigating officer. But ask her more about the film and she says, “It’s too early to talk about the film but yes I play an interesting role.”

While she is busy with other commitments Shahana is now looking forward to Sudhir Mishra’s Tera Kya Hoga Johnny’ in which though she is Neil Nitin Mukesh’s girl she is shown married to a much older man Kay Kay Menon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin