Labels: ,

Bipasha excited about Aa Dekhen Zara’s multiplex release


Bipasha Basu is excited that Eros International has finally re release their last venture Aa Dekhen Zara once again across multiplexes on June 12. The film re-release across 170 screens all over India.



It may be recalled, Aa Dekhen Zara fell prey to the recent strike between producers and multiplexes and did not get showcased in national multiplex chains and could be released only on single screens. “I am happy that the film is getting re-released. We did not get a good release at that time since we had to release in single screens only. There has been a dearth for the last one and half month. I am glad not only for our film but all the films that are releasing now. I hope they all do well since recession has it the industry I think we all need the films to do well.”

With all the big banner films releasing will Aa Dekhe Zara stand a chance at the theatres we ask her. “Well one has to be positive and we are releasing it immediately so I don’t think there’s any competition now. I am keeping my fingers crossed and am trying to be positive” says Bipasha.

Bipasha has just finished shooting for Rohit Shetty’s All The Best in Goa. She further reveals, “We will be shooting one more schedule in Cape Town after which the film will be complete. It has been fun with the entire team Ajay Devgan, Sanjay Dutt, Fardeen. Rohit is a great director. I am really looking forward to it since it’s my first full-fledged comedy.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin