How can my father who’s in coma assault Sabah: Adnan Sami


The latest salvo against Adnan Sami is an FIR for allegedly torturing his wife. It has the singer shocked almost beyond words.

Says Adnan, “My wife Sabah has also named my poor mother and father in the FIR. How can my poor father who lies in a coma and can’t even raise a finger do violence to any person? Can’t we have a bit of basic logic and decency here? That’s all I am looking for.”

The support and love Adnan has received from the industry has overwhelmed him. The Table maestro Zakir Husain has kept an all-light Holy prayer for Adnan’s father’s health. “My guru Pandit Shiv Kumar Sharma visited my father in the hospital.My day was made,” says the harassed singer emotionally.

“It’s such love that has kept me going through my most trying times. Otherwise all the false and damning charges and all attempts to finish me off would’ve destroyed me by now. I’m grateful to the industry for the support.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin