Labels: ,

Star Advice - Kangna Ranaut

She played a supermodel in Fashion and Raaz 2 and has looked different, like a whiff of fresh air in each of her films. In Vaada Raha, I Promise, she will be seen in sarees.

The curly (or wavy) haired Pahadi beauty who could give any city bred girl a run for her money, tells us what how to be fashionable and re-invent yourself all the time.


1) Fashion is a job. You cannot look good and be comfortable. If you want to look good, be prepared to work for it.

I love fashion immensely; it is a passion for me. I had a great time shopping in Milan. I think it makes sense to splurge.

On one item than buy a bunch of things that aren’t expensive. Quality is more important than quantity. 3) You should wear something continuously and get recognized for it and then move on to something else.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin