Labels: ,

Kashmira Irani (Amber) to do a tele-film




Kashmira Irani has had made a niche audience with her enduring performance in ‘Amber-Dhara’. Now she is all set to come back on small screen not with a show but a short telefilm on Star Plus.

“It’s a short tele film based on 26/11 (26 July). Well I can’t talk much about this project as I am under the contract with the channel,” says Kashmira.

When asked of has she finished the shooting, the actress replies, “We are yet to shoot the end of this tele film. Next I am looking forward is for my theatre show in January. I am doing a play of William Shakespeare, Macbeth.”

She is the one actress who is not at all insecure about her career. “Today fame is there, tomorrow it may not be. I am here to explore my self and is enjoying every bit of my life,” she concludes.

Now Kashmira can be tagged as zindadili girl…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin