Labels: ,

Gayatri remembers Jackson’s moonwalk




Bollywood’s new dancing sensation Gayatri Patel made her debut in ‘Lets Dance’ last week, gaining widespread acclaim for her twinkle toes and polished performance.

The US-born-and-bred girl had been following Michael Jackson’s moonwalk since childhood and was shocked at his demise. “When someone called me at 4am this morning to tell me about it, for some time I just couldn’t understand what the person was talking about. It was unbelievable. It took me a while to gather myself and realise that the King of Pop was no more!”

“This is heart-breaking and a loss to performers worldwide. I was so excited to hear about his upcoming tour and now we’ll never get to see the legend sliding across the stage doing his classic moonwalk. In fact, there was a rumour that he’d invented a new moonwalk for the upcoming shows. Michael may not perform every again, but his music, style and legacy will live on.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin