Labels: ,

Akshay enjoys stunts more than romance or comedy?


Akshay Kumar’s last two years show a super impressive report card of many back to back hits. But a closer look again suggests most of these films have been either romantic films or comedies or romantic comedies. But ask this once full on action star what he enjoys doing the most romance or comedy or stunts and you will be surprised to hear the answer.



When we posed the question to the Khiladi Kumar during a recent media event, his reply was, “I enjoy stunts. It’s not difficult but it is scary. I realized it all the more when I did Blue. I fought with forty Sharks. I had gone down 40 feet down into the deep sea with no one besides me. There were around 40 sharks besides me and it was scary. There was one incident when I hit myself on the rod of a sunken ship and blood started oozing out of my head. The sharks smell blood very fast and they started nearing me. The unit guys took dead meat 20 feet away so as to distract them and another stunt director safely took me back into the ship in a matter of 20 minutes. That was really scary once I was aboard I realized the seriousness of the situation all the more.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin