Rachna Parulkar | Rachna Parulkar Hot Pics | Rachna Parulkar Sexy Pictures , Wallpapers


Rachna Parulkar aka Saawri from Sphere Origins's Saat Phere speaks about the qualities she desires to be possessed in her man.

Q. Your kind of man?
A. He has to be a person who will respect me for what I am. He has to understand me and value the relationship that he is in and not regret that my god what have I done. He has to value each and every moment and last but not the least he has to be a nice guy with good sense of humour; not that typical boring who restricts you from doing things.

Q. Your favourite romantic getaway would be…
A. As long as it's with someone special, I think anywhere, any place, will become romantic.

Q. Who inspires you most?
A. My Mom and Dad inspire me the most.

Q. Given a chance to date a historical character who would he be and why?
A. No one because they were all so busy in their lives and they were not at all romantic to date with.

Q. Can a man and a woman have platonic relationship?
A. I don't know.

Q. Your first crush?
A. I had a huge crush on John Abraham and he was my first crush.

Q. What do you think about the institution of marriage?
A. I don't believe in it. It's just that two people stay together for the sake of staying, just because they have been married to each other.

Q. What would you do if your man turned out to be gay?
A. I will be happy. At least he has his own life and he can live properly.

Q. Is a sense of humour a must?
A. Yes, absolutely for me at least.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin