Anushka Sharma's Dance Moves


Ever since her starring role with Shahrukh Khan in Aditya Chopra's recent hit 'Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi', audiences alike have praised Anushka Sharma's acting and especially her dance skills.

A few months after the release of her movie, Anushka made appearances in many dance shows including Sony's 'Jhalak Dihkkla Jaa'. She appeared on the show last month and showed her support for the other contestants as well as showing off a few dance tricks of her own.

"It feels very good. And this is a great platform to launch the Rab Ne DVD. It is a very popular show and a big platform for us."

She rates herself as an ordinary dancer. "I think I am all right. It depends on the people who work with you like Shaimak Davar and Vaibhavi Merchant. I don't have any professional training in dance. I just followed their instructions."

After being part of a dance flick, Anushka commented that she is more confident in dancing now. "I am more used to it and comfortable now. I want to do better every time."

Now she has a three-year contract to work with Yash Raj films. Her upcoming film will feature Shahid Kapoor and is directed by Parmeet Sethi who acted in Aditya's first film 'Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge'.

Life after 'Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi' went pretty well with Anushka Sharma since fans have truly recognized her and can't wait to see what she brings in the near future. "Now, people recognize me when I go out. My friends ask me the same question but I don't think life has changed much apart from giving interviews to the media."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin